University of Birmingham Best International scholarships in UK
Here’s your chance to getting a scholarship to study in UK! Be sure to stick to the end.
University of Birmingham Scholarship Overview
The University of Birmingham is seeking motivated students for Economic History Society PhD Bursary. This bursary programme is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
The University of Birmingham International scholarship primarily aims to support students without full external funding to continue their studies and support unexpected changes.
The Economic History Society will consider applications for one-year bursaries of up to £5,000 to assist PhD students in United Kingdom colleges and universities.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university ranked among Birmingham’s top public universities, and it is ranked 87th in the QS Global World Rankings 2021.
The University of Birmingham aspires to be respected as one of the best universities in the world. It is dedicated to creating world-class originality, significance, and discipline research.
Read also: Fully Funded Technical University of Denmark International Scholarships
The University of Birmingham will provide the award amount of £5,000 for international applicants in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the EU, Overseas or Non-EU, and the UK are eligible to apply for this University of Birmingham International scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Economic Development and Regeneration, Economics offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The bursaries will be open to students (full or part-time) at any stage of their PhD career in economic or social history.
Please note that applications from students receiving a full stipendiary award, or a fully-funded studentship covering fees and living costs, will not be considered.
Read also: Funded University of Gothenburg International Scholarships in Sweden
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates are advised to take admitted to the PhD degree at the university. The applicants that wish to fill the position can apply through the application process.
- Supporting Documents: Students must attach their academic transcripts, CV of all previous schools they attended, and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a first-class honors master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of English language tests to provide proof of proficiency.
Read also: Fully Funded Tallinn University of Technology International Scholarships in Estonia