University of Chichester International Scholarships in UK 2023
Scholarships are a great way to help you pay for the cost of your education. Therefore, the University of Chichester has announced the Global Merit Scholarships for high-achieving candidates.
This University of Chichester International Scholarship will offer financial support to international students who want to undertake their undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the
University of Chichester.
Read also: Fully Funded Nazarbayev University International Scholarships in Kazakhstan
Established in 1839, the University of Chichester is a public university located in West Sussex, England, which received its university status in 2005.
It maintains 14 departments offering specialization programs in sport, humanities, musical theatre, Engineering, Computing, Business, and education.
The educational fund will give scholarship will be offered as a fee reduction of £1,500 per year for up to 3 years to successful undergraduate candidates.
The scholarship will be offered as a single fee reduction of £2,500 to the postgraduate candidates at the University of Chichester.
Read also: Columbia College International Scholarships in USA 2023
University of Chichester Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: China/Hong Kong, India, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, USA, Vietnam are eligible for this University of Chichester International Scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any field at the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold an offer at the University of Chichester.
- Have exceeded standard entry requirements.
- Hold Overseas fee-paying status (i.e., who are not eligible for Home fees).
- Are self-funded (i.e. not sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship).
Read also: CSIRO International Scholarships in Australia 2023
- How to Apply: To receive this award, students will apply for an applicable course at the university.
After that they will be eligible to send the application form will be sent to you via email if you are successful in receiving an offer.
Each application will be considered on its merit, based on qualifications obtained and the submission of an application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit an application (600-700 words) covering all of the following areas:
- Why you are applying for the course, you have chosen.
- Why you have applied at the University of Chichester.
- Why you are interested in studying overseas rather than at home.
- Your strengths as a student: the qualities you will bring to the University of Chichester.
- Why do you feel you should receive the award.
- Admission Requirements: Academic excellence over and above the criteria required for admission to the taught master’s course selected.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.