University of Groningen Best International Scholarships in Netherlands
University of Groningen Scholarship Overview
Applications are being accepted for the International PhD Scholarships in Smoking During Pregnancy. The programme is organized by the University of Groningen.
The award assists talented and deserving international students who want to apply for the PhD programme at the university.
The University of Groningen International Scholarship winner will get an award amount of € 2,249 during their study.
The University of Groningen is a public research university in the Netherlands that is ranked 88th globally and 79th in Times Higher Education.
The university’s goal is to empower and connect students, scholars, and professionals so that they may collaborate to address regional, national, and international economic and business issues.
Also read: Fully Funded IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca International Scholarships in Italy
The successful candidate will receive a gross scholarship of € 2,249 per month, of which wage tax and social insurance premiums will be deducted.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for thsi University of Groningen International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Smoking During Pregnancy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have a relevant master degree in the social or health sciences (economics, sociology, epidemiology, bioinformatics, statistics or a comparable discipline)
- Have strong quantitative research skills
- Have an interdisciplinary background, or affinity with working in an interdisciplinary team
- Be able to show perseverance, flexibility, project management and collaboration skills
- Be fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Be able to finish the PhD thesis in four years
- Enjoy planning and taking initiatives
- Enjoy academic writing and have the desire to publish
- Be able and willing to work in Groningen, in an international and interdisciplinary environment.
Read also: Fully Funded Vrije Universiteit Brussel International Scholarships in Belgium
- How to Apply: The applicants must submit admission applications online via the application portal. A scholarship application can be made online.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A motivation letter
- Your CV
- A research proposal (max 2 pages)
- A scan of your diploma including transcripts and proof of English proficiency and Other relevant documents.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language requirements section for more details.
Read also: Raffles University International Scholarships in Malaysia