University of Kansas International Scholarships in USA 2023
University of Kansas Scholarship Overview
Don’t miss this opportunity to participate in the International Excellence Scholarships offered by the University of Kansas in the USA for the academic year 2022/2023.
This University of Kansas International Scholarship will financially support international students who want to undertake their undergraduate degree programme at the University of Kansas.
Read also: Fully Funded Raydon Graduate Research Masters Scholarships 2023-2024
The University of Kansas is a public research university with its main campus in Lawrence, Kansas, United States.
The university employed 4,776 faculty members, faculty administrators, graduate student employees, and librarians.
KU is a member of the Association of American Universities (AAU) and is classified among “R1: Doctoral Universities with very high research activity.
University of Kansas Scholarship Benefits
The University of Kansas will provide $100,000 to the high-achieving candidates for the academic year 2022/2023 in the USA.
Read also: Fully Funded Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships in UAE
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this University of Kansas International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the undergraduate degree programme offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have a 3.5+GPA.
- The applicants must be international undergraduate students.
Read also: Fully Funded IDB & KAUST Joint Scholarships in Saudi Arabia
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to submit an admission application on the university portal. All students meeting the scholarship eligibility criteria will be considered accordingly.
- Supporting Documents: Admission will be granted to students who meet the following standard:
- Proof of high school graduation particular to your country.
- Academic records in the form of unofficial transcripts.
- A copy of the biographical info page on your passport.
- If applicable: Third-party release page.
- If applicable: SAT or ACT scores.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check all entry requirements before starting the process for admission.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT or TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition – 79
- TOEFL paper-delivered test – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE and PTE Academic – 53
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading & Writing – 590
- ACT English – 22
- AP English – Grade 4
- AS and A level English Languages Exams – Grade of B on both exams