Here’s a big opportunity for you to get a scholarship to study in UK! Be sure to stick to the end.
University of Sussex Scholarship Overview
The University of Sussex has decided to award students a fully-funded opportunity to conduct their PhD studies in the UK;
by establishing the Mathematics PhD Studentships in Large N limit of Gauge Theories for the academic year 2022-2023.
This University of Sussex International Scholarship is being offered to all interested international and domestic students.
Students that apply for a PhD programme School of Mathematics & Physical Sciences at the University of Sussex will be considered eligible for this studentship.
Winners can expect a stipend worth £16,062 per year for up to 3 and half years of study.
The University of Sussex, a public research university currently ranked 246th in QS Global World Rankings 2021;
is an institute that is internationally recognized for providing students a chance to change the world.
- Fully-paid tuition fees for three and a half years.
- A tax-free bursary for living costs for three and a half years. From October 2022/23, this is expected to be £16,062 per year.
- A support grant for three and a half years of £1,650 per year for travel and conferences
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU are eligible for this University of Sussex International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD programme School of Mathematics & Physical Sciences at the University of Sussex.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a student visa if they are neither a UK national nor an EU national with the UK settled/pre-settled status.
- How to Apply: Students must make a postgraduate admission application online at the University of Sussex.
In the Finance & Fees section, the students must state that they wish to be considered for studentship ref: MPS/2022/Maths/01 to apply the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Degree certificates
- Transcripts or grade
- Academic reference
- Admission Requirements:
The applicants must have at least an upper second-class (2:1) undergraduate honors degree or equivalent international qualification or a Masters’s degree;
if you are applying for research degrees in the arts or social sciences or an equivalent international qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 62
- Duolingo – 115
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 176