Want to get to scholarship to study in Australia? This could be your opportunity.
The University of Sydney is proud to offer the School of Physics Honours Scholarships for international students in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
This University of Sydney International scholarship aims to encourage students who have demonstrated academic excellence to enroll in an honors program at the School of Physics.
Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia.
It is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities, and the university is one of Australia’s six sandstone universities.
It offers approximately 20 undergraduate degrees and more than 40 postgraduate coursework degrees.
The University of Sydney International scholarship is valued at $6,000 and is tenable for one year only to the selected students in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this University of Sydney International scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Honors degree in Physics offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled in physics honors.
- Have completed a major in Physics as part of a three-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent.
- Have achieved a distinction average, or equivalent, in senior physics units.
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must take admitted for an undergraduate degree at the university’s online application portal. After getting enrolled, applicants must complete and submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Scholarship documentation
- Marriage change of name certificate.
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the admission requirements for the chosen course.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you can commence your studies at the University.