University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee Scholarship Overview
University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee is encouraging all international students to apply for its Undergraduate International Scholarships to secure financial support for their studies in the USA.
The application is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Newly admitted international undergraduate students are exclusively offered the application for this University International Scholarship.
Selection for this $5,000 scholarship award will be on the basis of the academic merit of the applicants.
This is a renewable award for up to 4 years of study and will be dispersed on a monthly basis by the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee.
The University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee is a public urban research university in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Being the largest university in the Milwaukee metropolitan area and a member of the University of Wisconsin System;
the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee is ranked 299-391st among National Universities.
The successfully selected students will be provided up to $5,000 per academic year, i.e. $2,500 per semester, which will be renewable each year for a maximum of four years total.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply for this University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must be a newly admitted international undergraduate student.
- How to Apply: The students must submit the UMW international student application. All admitted international students also fill out the scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit academic transcripts and a copy of their passport along with their online application and English proficiency proof.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the bachelor’s application requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79 or higher
- TOEFL PBT – 548 or higher
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 120 or higher
- PTE – 56 or higher