This is a final letter of invitation to the 2022/2023 Postgraduate Online Screening test of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) scheduled for 6th-9th of March,2023. Details are as follows:
Date: Monday,6th-Thursday,9th March,2023
Time: 7am – 4:00pm
Kindly note the following:
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE PAID THE SCREENING TEST FEE ARE ELIGIBLE TO TAKE THE SCREENING TEST. SEND A COPY OF YOUR EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT TO ‘’email@example.com”
MODALITIES FOR ONLINE SCREENING TEST.
1. Candidates will need a computer (Laptop or Desktop) with a Webcam and a good internet connection, preferably 4GNetwork.
2. Candidates cannot use a phone or Mini Notebook for this examination.
3. Candidates may also attach an external Webcam to their devices if necessary.
4. Your camera must be enabled throughout the Test.
5. Candidates should follow this link to download and install the latest version of Teamviewer. (This is important) https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer_Setup_x64.exe
6. Candidates should strictly adhere to the time allotted to them for the test and each test will last for 30mins.The system saves automatically once the time is up.
7. Candidates should note that the test will be recorded and as such should comport themselves accordingly.
8. Candidates should dress decently as there will be a comparison to the picture submitted during the application process.
9. Candidates are advised to take the screening test in a quiet place devoid of unnecessary background noise.
10. It is not advisable to do the test in a moving or stationery vehicle.
11. Candidates should be aware that there could be communication from the invigilator during the test and they are to respond accordingly.
12. No person is allowed to be with the candidate during the duration of the test.
13. Any form of examination misconduct will be sanctioned accordingly.
14. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further additional clarifications.
Dr. Ifeyinwa F. Anolue
College of Postgraduate Studies