A well qualified personnel is needed at Canonical Nigeria to fill the vacant position of a UX Designer in their organization.
Job Title: UX Designer
- Our design team is on a mission to turn complex, open-source software into intuitive products that can change the face of enterprise IT. We are looking for an exceptional user experience designer, who shares our passion.
- Our mission is to make enterprise-grade open source software, applications and services available to people everywhere.
- We create world-renowned software, impacting the lives of millions of engineers, enterprises, entrepreneurs and consumers every day.
- Our multi-disciplinary web design and production team includes visual designers, UX designers, front-end and back-end developers to bring exciting web projects to life. We help and learn from each other and strive to improve our work and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in User Experience, Design or STEM
- Excellent academic results at school and university
- Knowledge and passion for user experience, technology and design
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement – curious, flexible, scientific
- Drive to finish work and celebrate success
- Confidence in user research practices
- Engagement with the latest design research and innovation
- UX designers should be excellent communicators who are at ease working with a complex mix of engineers, designers and executives.
- They represent us at cross-functional company meetings and must present their design position with clarity and precision.
- They should be confident and excited to take on complex design challenges.
- They should also be able to connect their design leadership to the strategic vision of the company.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to shape a company and products
- Influence in the open source community
- An inclusive work environment
- Learning and development
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual leave
- Priority Pass for travel.
Application Closing Date