Vice President Of Product (Remote) At Lori Nigeria – 1 Position
We are pleased to let members of the public know that there is a vacancy at Lori Nigeria for the position of a vice president of products. Interested persons are free to apply.
Lori is a venture-backed, rapidly growing start-up that has built a cutting-edge, tech-driven, logistics services platform that seamlessly coordinates haulage across frontier markets. With a mission to reduce the cost of goods in frontier markets, Lori is tackling a massive issue; $180 billion is spent annually on haulage across Africa, and up to 75% of a product’s cost is due to logistics (compared to 6% in the US).
Lori was recognized as the fastest growing start-up in Africa and won Techcrunch’s Battlefield Africa. Our tech-enabled and operations-driven marketplace efficiently connects transport to cargo. The system brings transparency to the logistics industry and has significantly improved flexibility, reliability, and cost savings (upwards of 20%). Billions of dollars of cargo move through the Lori platform annually.
Job Title: Vice President of Product
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Senior Executive
- The VP of Product will lead Lori’s product team and own Lori’s product strategy, processes, and solutions.
- As a thought partner to the C-Suite and key product strategist, the VP of Product will develop Lori’s product roadmap to capture the market opportunity, deliver on executive goals and lead the team in execution.
What You Will Do:
- Refine and execute an ambitious product roadmap and strategy.
- Lead all day-to-day aspects of product management, including supporting and coaching Product Managers.
- Master Lori’s customers and their needs, the industry, and market dynamics across multiple geographies.
- Identify new market opportunities and refine product vision and strategy.
- Improve product development processes, product adoption and performance data visibility.
- Design products to align with business strategy and deliver on stakeholder requirements.
- Adopt and drive product excellence across the entire organization.
- Engage closely with engineering leads to accurately plan and deliver on the product development schedule.
Executive Marketer At Crusifix games and Lounge
Brand/Marketing Manager At Zuma Coffee
Accountant At Sprint Consulting
Civil Engineering (Infrastructure department) At PrimeTech Design and Engineering Nig Ltd
What It Takes:
- BA / BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field.
- 7+ yrs Product Management experience in a venture-backed technology company (Series A or beyond).
- Experience in Scrum/Agile/and E-logistics/SCM/Mobility.
- Record of setting and achieving ambitious goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Validated ability to lead, coach and inspire teammates and colleagues.
- Master of Science or MBA
- 2+ years of experience in a strategy consulting or banking environment.
- Expertise in B2B, SaaS, FinTech or Data Science.
- Experience across multiple functional areas such as UX/UI, mobile development, finance, and/or marketing.
- Experience with Start-ups and plugged into the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Full-time remote (must reside +/- 3 hrs from East Africa timezone).
Application Closing Date
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng