We would like to introduce you to yet another great opportunity to get a reliable job in Lagos. Executive Initiative is currently seeking for a qualified applicant who can fill in the available position of a volunteer doctor in the organization.
This job is best suited for those in the Health and Pharmaceutical department. We are looking for highly competent, experienced, motivated, and results-oriented individuals to fill the vacancy below:
- Job Title: Volunteer Doctor
- Location: Lagos
- Employment Type: Volunteer
- Department: Medical
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Technical Manager for Home Appliances at JMG Limited
- Senior Credit Control Officer II At JMG Limited
- Refrigerator/AC Technician At JMG Limited
- TeamAce Limited: Public/Community Relations Officer
- Picking Supervisors at TradeDepot (Five openings)
About the Organization
Executives Helping Initiative started the desire to fight poverty in society and was set up to implement positive change in society. The NGO started operations on the 26th of December 2013 by visiting a couple of orphanages. Over the years when the numbers of volunteers grew, EI visited schools, orphanage homes, hospitals, prisons, etc. every month.
In addition to this, Executive Initiative (EI) has carried out major events over the years that address salient issues while proffering solutions. EI is now a global organization with over 1000 members and volunteers who are change agents and impact lives positively. In August 2018, EI was recognized by SME 100 Nigeria for its invaluable contributions to active citizenry and engagement in Nigeria. Over the years, EI has been known for its pragmatic, strategic, and innovative approach in creating awareness about the plights in the inner-city slums. EI has visited over 30 orphanages and over 20 communities in Lagos.
Executive Initiative is known for its continuous charity works and for adding value to different communities and the society at large. Executives initiative is a charitable organization established by a group of young Nigerians (youths) who are dedicated to making a positive impact on their environment and proffer solutions to societal issues by creating awareness and going the extra mile to implement solutions gotten (Dedicated to creating lasting impact and solution to pressing issues.).
Job Description in Executive Initiative
- Ensure that there is always a reservoir of medical supplies of the organization, for use at all times.
- Ensure innovative partnerships and sponsorships directly impact the organization with well- meaning medical-related NGOs, Corporate Bodies, and Individuals where the situation arises.
- Making provisions for medical supplies needed during programs.
- Responsible for Medical Outreaches.
- The head of the department will measure the KPI of team members and submit it to the Secretariat and Human Resources Department when requested.
- Perform any other duties as directed by the Secretariat or Coordinator from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine (essential).
- 3 years of experience practicing as a primary care doctor.
- Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Great management and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.