Volunteer Mentors At Skills Outside School Foundation (1 Position)
Skills Outside School Foundation is currently seeking for application from qualified applicants to fill the vacant position of Volunteer Mentors. interested and qualified applicants can apply via the details below
The Skills Outside School Foundation is a not-for-profit organization registered as in IT (70340) in June 2014 at the Corporate Affairs Commission, Nigeria and a Company Limited by Guarantee (09365183) at the Companies House, UK.
Customer Service Representative at Alan & Grant
Business Associate at Folalil Cost Consult
Business Analyst Intern at ErpSoftapp Limited
House Parent (Male/Female) at A Leading Group of Schools
Finance Manager at ErpSoftapp Limited
Network Engineer at Emerging Africa
Job Title: Volunteer Mentor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
This is a call for Career and Business Mentors across various fields who have an interest in volunteering their time and expertise to mentoring:
- Secondary school students from disadvantaged backgrounds on career, academic and life choices through the SOSF Bridge program (Career Mentors) and /or
- Tertiary students on career, academic, life choices and work readiness through the SOSF Careers Program (Advisory Mentors)
- The Skills Outside School Foundation is a not-for-profit registered in 2014 focusing on education, employability and entrepreneurship through its core pillars: data, interventions and advocacy.
Our Achievements include:
- 16 State of Abuja, Nasarawa, Anambra, Kaduna, Bayelsa, Kebbi, Adamawa, Sokoto, Borno, Bauchi, Zamfara, Gombe, Yobe, Niger, Katsina and Kano.
- 2052 direct beneficiaries.
- 1195 volunteers
- 150 partners
- NGN 33 M funding mobilized.
- NGN 6.9 M grant secured.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2022.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng