Warehouse Clerk at MPOWER – 1 position available
Suitably qualified and interested persons are invited to send applications to work at MPOWER in the vacant position of a warehouse clerk.
- Job Title: Warehouse Clerk
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Pretoria, GP, South Africa
Job Overview of Warehouse Clerk
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for supporting office staff and performing administrative tasks relating to warehouse activities, such as data entry on the Inventory Management System. This includes handling communication between warehouse management, relevant departments and freight companies on the phone, through email or in-person and managing their requests.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12
- Stock Management Diploma/Certificate
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
ALSO CHECK OUT:
Skills and Knowledge
- Exhibits strong communication and interpersonal with the ability to communicate effectively
- Detailed oriented to notice errors or any defective aspects
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to operate under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work at a fast pace and concentrate on multiple tasks
- Highly focused and deadline driven
- Time management proficiency
- High level diligence with meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literacy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified enough for this job? Then, visit HERE and fill the form accordingly to apply.