Hobark International Limited (HIL) is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Waste Management Supervisor. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Waste Management Supervisor
- Employment Type: Contract
- Location: Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Principal Programmer at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
- Teacher at Wells International School
About Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark Group operating in the Oil and Gas Industry. Incorporated in 1998, the company started out as a staffing agency which supplied skilled personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry within Nigeria.
Growth and expansion led to diversification in a variety of services and the construction of offices in Port-Harcourt (Nigeria), Benin (Nigeria), Lagos (Nigeria), Houston (USA), London (UK), Calgary (Canada), Abidjan (Cote D’Ivoire), Libreville (Gabon) and Pointe-Noire (Congo). The corporate headquarters is located in Victoria Island, Lagos (Nigeria).
- Schedule and Supervise activities involved in one or more designated activities such as refuse collection, recyclables collection, brush collection or related activity.
- Coordinates activities with other sections or divisions as needed.
- Participate in the development of routes and route assignments.
- Investigate and resolve complaints from the public.
- Maintains records and prepares basic reports.
- Diploma or equivalent in related discipline.
- 6 years of experience related to waste management activities, including 3 years in a lead or supervisory capacity.
- Knowledge of supervisory principles and practices.
- Ability to supervise and train others.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to analyze problems and implement recommended solutions.
- Diploma or equivalent in related discipline, “6 years of experience related to waste management activities, including 3 years “, Knowledge of supervisory principles and practices.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.