Wealth Manager At FairMoney
This is to inform the general public that FairMoney Nigeria is currently recruiting for the position of Wealth Manager. Interested persons should kindly go through the post below for full details:
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient employee to join our growing organization in the capacity below:
Job Title: Wealth Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Category: Finance, Liability Generation
- Your mission will be to promote investment products of the company to corporate and individual clients, and maintain knowledge of a wide range of investment and financial products ranging from fixed income, trusts, stocks, bonds, shares, etc.
- A First Degree; a Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in a financial organization.
- Strong command of excel and PPT.
Other core competences required for this role include:
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Attentiveness to Detail
- Time Management
- Networking skills
- Leadership ability.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Source for new clients and expand client network in professional and social settings.
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of important revenue, generating client relationships within the defined market segment.
- Grow portfolio profitability through the utilization of available multi-channel delivery strategies.
- Present investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with clients.
- Relate with investment analysts to assess financial information and investment opportunities.
- Use relevant financial models to project future earnings and profit potentials.
- Monitor the financial market trends to promote better decision making and advise on funds management.
- Engage in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the Nigerian economy, global financial markets and general current events.
- Comply with rules, regulations and legislation governing the financial services industry.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus.
Application Closing Date
- A screening call with the Senior Recruiter ~30 mins
- Technical interview with the hiring manager ~30 mins.