Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Umrainvest Hub Consult Limited for the vacant position of a Welder and an assistant. Check below for the full details of the position:
- Welder (Rice Mill)
- Welder Assistant (Rice Mill)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Kwali Area Council, Abuja (FCT)
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Umrainvest Hub Consult Limited
Umrainvest Hub Consult Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialize in Agribusiness, Farms Management , Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria. Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigeria and Africa regional economies.
Umrainvest Hub Consult is a leading provider of diversified contracting services to support human resources departments by providing unique solutions in areas like recruitment, outsourcing, payroll administration, training & development etc.
- Operating manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to join metal parts.
- Shaping metal parts.
- Repairing worn metal products by welding on extra layers.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Fabricate new metal components in accordance with product data sheets and in compliance with all applicable standards of safety and performance.
- Repair metal components in order to restore full functionality and safety performance.
- Solve problems and develop innovative solutions to novel situations that require a fresh approach while still maintaining required standards of safety, stability, and security.
- Maintain tools and equipment to a professional standard. Keep work station clean and orderly to retain a safe and operational work environment.
- Coordinate workflow with other members of the team and third-party agents.
- Execute particular welds in a professional manner, examine work pieces for defects, and measure work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Work independently or with a small team of other welders to complete large and complex projects physical strength and endurance to complete all welding tasks.
- . Manage workflow, meet deadlines, and troubleshoot problems on a daily basis, in addition to fabrication duties.
- OND, NCE, SSCE or HND in any related field or any other related professional qualification
- 2 to 5 years of working experiences in a Rice Mill Industry
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Language Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Team working skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and the Location as the subject of the email.