Well Site Supervisor at Workforce Group
Workforce Group is currently in seeking for a suitably qualified applicant to take the vacant position of a Well Site Supervisor. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Well Site Supervisor
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About Workforce Group
At Workforce Group, we go beyond narrowly defined client issues, beyond conventional wisdom, beyond the expected, to create opportunities for our clients, candidates, colleagues, collaborators, and community.
Through a network of diversified but highly complementary lines of businesses we have helped some of the most important and exciting organizations on the continent find the critical talent, access cutting edge advice and get innovative support they require to grow in a challenging market.
We support businesses and organizations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Our ground-breaking Zone Tech Park offers startups and established companies that the cutting-edge facilities, technology and business expertise they need to break out and thrive.
- The Well Site Engineer would coordinate and perform field supervision of operations to ensure Quality, Health Safety and Environment compliance to company, local and industry regulations and standards ensuring efficient delivery of wellsite operations. Scope will include but not limited to Well construction, Intervention, production, facilities and civil operations.
- Ensure initiative-taking risk management through risk identification, prevention, and mitigation process while participating in all non-conformance investigation and remedial work plan definition and closure and witnessing the implementation of critical activities in the field.
- Coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders and other concerned personnel on day-to-day basis with respect to wellsite/ field related activities and assignments.
- Commits to Company core values and ensure full compliance to QHSE polices, standards, procedures, and job specific requirements by leading and driving the culture of Zero Incident, Zero Accident, and Zero spill initiative for field operations.
- Conduct and supervise field operations working with field supervisors and engineers to ensure safety and environmental performance are given the highest priority including adherence with all company, contractors, technical partners, regulatory and industry standards
- Ensure that all necessary field pre-jobs, real-time and post jobs documents, and properly utilized and duly signed and filed, whilst monitoring and overseeing the timely production of the quality documentation.
- Ensure accurate and complete delivery of all field and wellsite products and job objectives by supervising all field or wellsite operations for well construction, well intervention, completion, production or facilities related activities to ensure that work programs are followed and regularly communicate progress to the Team Lead
- Coordinate with Contractor, Equipment and Service Providers to provide operational forecasts to allow continuous operations and contingency plans and provide performance feedback
- Ensure prompt and accurate daily reporting of operations and full end of well report delivery for each operation phase by preparing daily, weekly, or monthly reports according to the applicable Instructions
- Ensure accuracy of vendor/contractor/technical partner daily safety and operational reports
- Ensure accuracy of equipment and tool specifications
- Ensure quality of products / consumables / materials comply with requirements of established Standards & Specifications.
- Monitor and report daily costs to ensure cost effective operations
- Participate and lead where required daily safety communications and process improvement operational calls
- Ensure discovered non-conformances (NCRs) are identified, reported, tracked, and closed out prior to acceptance of the work requirements.
- Participate in Incident investigations are completed on a timely manner with Root Cause analysis and Remedial workplans defined with a CAPA (Corrective Action and Preventive Actions) Focus.
- Perform other assigned tasks as requested.
- Performance Management: Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the function in line with the Company Performance framework.
- Innovation and Continuous Improvement: Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes. Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with best Industry standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
- Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability: Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices, and Asharami Energy Code of Practices.
- Reports: Provide inputs to prepare Section MIS and progress reports for Management
Minimum Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher Diploma in Science or Engineering
- Possess minimum 10 years active experience in Oilfield service field operations for Drilling and Completion, Intervention, Production, and facilities.
- Computer literate with competency in Microsoft Office applications – including Word, Excel, and the inclusion of digital photographs for use in recommendations and reporting is mandatory
- IWCF, ISO 9001, ASQ knowledge or certification is an added advantage
- Willing to travel and spend >50% of the time in the field locations
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Possesses excellent communication skills and reporting skills.
- Excellent Team plater, leadership, communication, and customer service skill.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.