Who is an Environmental Consultant?
Are you curious about bettering the environment? Would you want to help companies enhance their environmental impact? You might want to think about a career as an environmental consultant.
An environmental guide helps private and public sector clients handle environmental issues and decrease environmental impact in areas such as water pollution, waste, management, air quality, and soil contamination.
What do Environmental Consultants do?
There is an immediate opening for an Intermediate Environmental Coordinator.
This role might be responsible for working on remediation and reclamation projects within the oil and gas business, producing professional reports, high quality fieldwork, and basic environmental consulting duties.
This can be a dynamic field position requiring the applicant to be situated (or possibly relocate) within the Peace Region.
- 3-5 years environmental related experience in the oil and gasoline sector
- environmental related degree or diploma
- capability to work:
- independently on multi-disciplinary projects
- outdoors in all weather conditions.
- prolonged hours when required, in addition to travel to and from remote jobsites (typically requiring overnight stays in camps or hotels)
- ability to hold a minimum of 50 lbs with out help
- a excessive degree of private duty and ethics
- capability to direct and supervise others respectfully and effectively
- wonderful verbal and written communication abilities
- Legitimate Canadian Driver’s License
The Best candidate will have:
- Registration or capability to register with a Professional Designation of their field
- have expertise within the oil and gas and environmental fields, particularly in Alberta and BC
It is an equal opportunity employer. They provide huge salaries and a full profit program that features well being, dental, life insurance coverage, journey insurance, and worker help program.
An environmental guide conducts each field and desk-based research, and can hand over completed and detailed scientific reviews, written in a way that may be understood by non-technical people.
Their analysis will establish whether or not water, air, or land contamination may have an adverse affect on folks or groundwater, for instance.
They are going to interpret knowledge, which includes a detailed assessment of the data, sometimes using software-modelling packages to see whether or not contamination exists in accordance with present legislation.
You probably have the skills and experience required for this place, please forward your resume to:
Use these Links to Explore: