This is a job opportunity for interested individuals at StrongMas Auto Limited in Lagos. Applicants are needed for the available position of a Workshop Manager.
This job is best suited for people that are trained in the field of engineering or technical aspects. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work experience: Not specified.
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Engineering/Technical
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Content Marketing Officer at Credpal (Available at Lagos)
- Entry-Level Telesales Executive at Credpal (1 spot available)
- Accountant at Metro and Castle Ltd
- IT Administrator at Metro and Castle Limited
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
About StrongMas Auto Limited
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Have total responsibility for Mechanical and Body shop detailing and quality delivery.
- Be responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for day to day operations.
- Co-ordinate resources, (operational and human) schedules and activities to effectively manage the Workshop.
- Act as a technical expert in the workshop advising staff on the tasks that needs to be accomplished.
- Record observations and findings during diagnostics run and decide on the correct method of repair, as necessary.
- Ensure all vehicles are serviced in accordance with the company’s standards & that pro-active planned maintenance is carried out continuously.
- Ensure operational safety and compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
- Delegate daily duties and supervise all work being carried out by the workshop staff.
- Control workshop tools and accessories inventory as well as keeping up to date with new technology tools that could be purchased by the company.
- Ensure workshop staff wear protective clothing (PPEs) at all times while in the workshop floor including all non-workshop/technical staff.
- Organize all customer rescue missions ensuring all resources and authorization required is acquired within the shortest time possible.
- Ensure properly documented job cards with clear instructions are opened for every repair/service/rescue job to be undertaken by the workshop staff and that all required information on each job card is properly maintained.
- Ensure that all vehicles are serviced in accordance with the company’s service standards and that pro-active planned maintenance is carried out continuously.
- Ensure vehicles are mechanically sound and available for test before delivery to customer.
- Act as a technical expert in the Workshop, advising staff on tasks and sharing knowledge, for example through regular toolbox talks.
- In-still and maintain a strong health and safety culture amongst the Workshop team with a good understanding of risk assessments.
- Ensure that the workshop housekeeping and operating practices are of a high standard and that special tools and equipment are well maintained.
- Generate ad-hoc reports as required by the management.
- Establish efficient processes and structures in order to optimize the usage of available resources and to ensure quality in the deliverables.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not specified.