Workshop Manager at StrongMas Auto Limited
This is a job opportunity for interested individuals at StrongMas Auto Limited in Lagos. Applicants are needed for the available position of a Workshop Manager.
This job is best suited for people that are trained in the field of engineering or technical aspects. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work experience: Not specified.
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Engineering/Technical
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Content Marketing Officer at Credpal (Available at Lagos)
- Entry-Level Telesales Executive at Credpal (1 spot available)
- Accountant at Metro and Castle Ltd
- IT Administrator at Metro and Castle Limited
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
About StrongMas Auto Limited
StrongMas Auto Limited was established in 2015 as a company limited by share for auto dealership. Since its operations begun, the company has enjoyed continued success due to its reliable and stable reputation amongst clients.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Have total responsibility for Mechanical and Body shop detailing and quality delivery.
- Be responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for day to day operations.
- Co-ordinate resources, (operational and human) schedules and activities to effectively manage the Workshop.
- Act as a technical expert in the workshop advising staff on the tasks that needs to be accomplished.
- Record observations and findings during diagnostics run and decide on the correct method of repair, as necessary.
- Ensure all vehicles are serviced in accordance with the company’s standards & that pro-active planned maintenance is carried out continuously.
- Ensure operational safety and compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
- Delegate daily duties and supervise all work being carried out by the workshop staff.
- Control workshop tools and accessories inventory as well as keeping up to date with new technology tools that could be purchased by the company.
- Ensure workshop staff wear protective clothing (PPEs) at all times while in the workshop floor including all non-workshop/technical staff.
- Organize all customer rescue missions ensuring all resources and authorization required is acquired within the shortest time possible.
- Ensure properly documented job cards with clear instructions are opened for every repair/service/rescue job to be undertaken by the workshop staff and that all required information on each job card is properly maintained.
- Ensure that all vehicles are serviced in accordance with the company’s service standards and that pro-active planned maintenance is carried out continuously.
- Ensure vehicles are mechanically sound and available for test before delivery to customer.
- Act as a technical expert in the Workshop, advising staff on tasks and sharing knowledge, for example through regular toolbox talks.
- In-still and maintain a strong health and safety culture amongst the Workshop team with a good understanding of risk assessments.
- Ensure that the workshop housekeeping and operating practices are of a high standard and that special tools and equipment are well maintained.
- Generate ad-hoc reports as required by the management.
- Establish efficient processes and structures in order to optimize the usage of available resources and to ensure quality in the deliverables.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not specified.
You may visit the Official Website below for more information about StrongMas Auto Ltd: