This could be your opportunity to get a scholarship to study in Austria. Be sure to stick to the end.
WU Executive Academy Scholarship Overview
Do you want financial help to complete your education?
Then, the WU Executive Academy has just the opportunity for you named as the LLM Digitalization & Tax Law International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The WU Executive Academy International scholarship is offered to domestic as well as international female candidates who want to pursue their master’s studies in law.
The WU Executive Academy is a division of the Vienna University of Economics and Business, which has been dubbed Europe’s leading business school.
It has a stellar reputation as a provider of executive education with over a century of expertise.
WU Executive Academy will provide 25% of the tuition fee for high potential students in Austria.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries, including their home country, are eligible to apply for this WU Executive Academy International scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM Digitalization and Tax Law programme offered at the WU Executive Academy can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be starting their LL.M Digitalization and Tax Law programme in 2022.
- An application for a “Female Leaders” scholarship is open to all female applicants – regardless of residence or citizenship.
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply to the programme of their choice via the online application platform of the academy.
Students will be considered automatically upon applying for the LL.M programme.
- Supporting Documents: Proof of salary must be provided upon request (payslip, income statement, or confirmation from the company).
If you have to cope with extraordinary financial burdens (care of a family member, medical expenses, etc.), submit a corresponding proof of this.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- Diploma or Master’s degree (in Law, Economics, or Business Informatics) and
- Bachelor’s degree (in Law, Economics, or Business Informatics) and a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEIC – 800
- CAE(Certificate in Advanced English), CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English), and BEC Higher (Business English Certificate Higher) are also accepted.