All candidates that had applied for admission into the Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) first-degree programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session can now check their admission status.
Other posts like this:
How to Check ZAMSUT Admission List
ZAMSUT UTME and direct entry candidate can now access their admission status on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, ZAMSUT prospective students can also access their ZAMSUT admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ZAMSUT admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately after the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded to the university website.
- Visit the university admission portal at http://www.sis.zamsut.edu.ng/
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns (your JAMB registration is your username and password)
- Click on the “Applicant” tab and then click on “Evidence of Admission” to access your ZAMSUT admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.